Re: JavaScript Errors in the Query Tool Leads to a False Message - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Yosry Muhammad
Subject Re: JavaScript Errors in the Query Tool Leads to a False Message
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Yes, if you undo this commit:

This was a fix of a bug that occurred when querying a table with no columns. It displayed the same error mentioned in the original email and was due to a JS error.

You can either checkout a previous commit or simply undo the difference in sqleditor.js manually, it is only 2 lines of code. Then try querying a table with no columns.

Your explanation seems legit to me but I am no expert in JS.