Re: Front End Examples - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Jayadevan M
Subject Re: Front End Examples
Date
List pgsql-novice

On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 9:36 AM, Jayadevan M <maymala.jayadevan@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
If all you want to do is mimic multiple connections interacting with your database (inserting/selecting/updating), have a look at jmeter. It has an SQL option. You can specify how many connections you want to simulate, for what duration etc.
This will be directly interacting with the database, So if you also wanted to consider the web/app server latency, the direct SQL approach may not work.
Regards,
Jayadevan