Re: SQL Assistance - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Jayadevan M
Subject Re: SQL Assistance
Date
List pgsql-novice
Something like this -

with pledge_total as (select accountname, appealname , Sum(ta.appealgiftamount)  pledgetotal
from
ds1.tranappeal ta where ta.fk_gifttype=1
GROUP BY ta.accountname, ta.appealname ),
paymenttotal as (select accountname, appealname , Sum(ta.appealgiftamount) paymenttotal from
ds1.tranappeal ta where ta.fk_gifttype=3
GROUP BY ta.accountname, ta.appealname )
select accountname, appealname, appealgiftamount, pledgetotal, paymenttotal from
ds1.tranappeal left outer join pledge_totalpt  on
left outer join paymenttotal  pyt on