Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM-2859: Can't create new user - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Khushboo Vashi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM-2859: Can't create new user
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

On Fri, Nov 24, 2017 at 3:21 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 10:43 AM, Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 2:58 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 5:03 AM, Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

Please find the attached patch to fix RM #2859:  Can't create new user.

The "User Management" dialogue footer was overlapping the back-grid table which has been fixed.

If my screen is too small, it now looks like the attached screenshot, which is really quite ugly.

If we don't leave the bottom blank space then in case of error the error-message will shown on the grid itself and user can't perform any task.
Please refer the attached screen-shot for the same.

Right, but we also can't have that space left blank like that. Can't we extend the scroll range of the grid? In other words, always include space for an extra row or so, so it can scroll above the error message, when, and only when a message is shown?

Please find the attached screen-shot, If we always include an extra row.
Suggestion please.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com