Re: Feature #7178 - PostgreSQL deployment on Microsoft Azure - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Khushboo Vashi
Subject Re: Feature #7178 - PostgreSQL deployment on Microsoft Azure
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Yogesh,
  • Spelling mistake in below error message
    • Name must be more than 3 characters or more & Shoudld not have capital letter
  • Cluster name validation comes after all the fields are validated. It should be done while giving input for the cluster name
  • Even If the credentials are incorrect, the authenticate button gets disabled. So, I can't update and re-authenticate
Apart from this, it looks good to me.

Thanks,
Khushboo