Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM 2186 - Support external authenticationsources [LDAP] - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Khushboo Vashi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM 2186 - Support external authenticationsources [LDAP]
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

Thanks for the review.

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 3:42 PM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

30 second read of the first version of the patch...

- Please move the configuration into config.py. Users should never have to modify a distributed file (it messes up packaging). I don't see any reason to use a different file just for auth config.

There are many settings for the LDAP, and in the future we will add other external sources also, so I thought it would be better if we have different file for the authentication.
- I think all config options should be prefixed with LDAP_ as we may have things like CERT_FILE for other purposes too.

Sure.
- I don't see any test cases.

I will think about this, as right now no idea how to write test cases for this.
Thanks.

Thanks,
Khushboo