Re: Re- [RM-3669]If user drop any object and click on create script,count rows and Truncate table, proper error should displayed that object isin present - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Khushboo Vashi
Subject Re: Re- [RM-3669]If user drop any object and click on create script,count rows and Truncate table, proper error should displayed that object isin present
Date
In response to Re: Re- [RM-3669]If user drop any object and click on create script,count rows and Truncate table, proper error should displayed that object isin present  (Satish V <satish.v@enterprisedb.com>)
Responses Re: Re- [RM-3669]If user drop any object and click on create script,count rows and Truncate table, proper error should displayed that object isin present  (Satish V <satish.v@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Satish,

- On failure, you have added a new condition if (e.status == 410) at some places, this is not necessary as we have generalised code for that.
- Please maintain the consistency in messages, you can check the GONE message template, we do have them at some places. (Example: on Database expansion )
- Please follow basic JS coding standards. Ex: A space is required after/before any operator. I have seen 1 or 2 places where a space is missing in your patch.

Thanks,
Khushboo