Re: request for guidance in PGadmin Project - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Khushboo Vashi
Subject Re: request for guidance in PGadmin Project
Date
List pgadmin-support
You can pick any bug/feature from https://github.com/pgadmin-org/pgadmin4/issues and start working on it.  You can discuss the implementation details with us
by sending emails to the pgAdmin Support group.

Thanks,
Khushboo

On Wed, Mar 29, 2023 at 5:12 AM shaffaq pirzada <shaffaq_pirzada@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi
Dear khushboo as i sent u email earlier please guide me on which feature should i work to add in PGadmin source code ??

Sent from my iPhone