Re: Kerberos Authentication to Postgres from PGADMIN in IPA REALM - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Khushboo Vashi
Subject Re: Kerberos Authentication to Postgres from PGADMIN in IPA REALM
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

After looking at the credential cache error in your logs, it looks like while connecting, Postgres is considering the default_cache_name (/tmp/krb5cc_5050) setting which you must have configured in the krb5.conf file.
pgAdmin sets the KRB5CCNAME environment variable to the absolute path of the credential cache. The credential cache is stored by pgAdmin upon login. Users can set the path by setting the KERBEROS_CCACHE_DIR in the config.py file. So, while connecting to Postgresql, it should consider KRB5CCNAME value which is not happening here. You can check whether the credential cache file is generated or not at the location set to the KERBEROS_CCACHE_DIR.