Re: Kerberos Authentication to Postgres from PGADMIN in IPA REALM - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Khushboo Vashi
Subject Re: Kerberos Authentication to Postgres from PGADMIN in IPA REALM
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

As you can log in to the pgAdmin web app through Kerberos, you should be able to connect Postgres through Kerberos.
One thing I want to confirm is that when you created the server, you turned on the Kerberos authentication option.
See the below screen-shot.

Screenshot 2023-04-11 at 1.48.38 PM.png

Thanks,
Khushboo