Re: [pgAdmin][RM5210] pgAdmin4 silently truncates text larger thanunderlying field size - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Khushboo Vashi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin][RM5210] pgAdmin4 silently truncates text larger thanunderlying field size
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Navnath,

You have compared the column's internal size with the length of the value given by the user.
For example, column having integer would have internal size 4 and if I give the value 12121 which is the correct input for the field will fail here because as per your logic column internal size (4) < len(value) (5).

I think this implementation is not correct here.

Thanks,
Khushboo