Re: node.js: "getView:generate_url" has explicit with_id=false - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Khushboo Vashi
Subject Re: node.js: "getView:generate_url" has explicit with_id=false
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 11:13 PM Radoslaw Garbacz <radoslaw.garbacz@xtremedatainc.com> wrote:
Hi,

I am just getting familiar with the sources.

As the title, when requesting node's properties the call to "generate_url" has explicit "with_id=false" (node.js line 287 in "getView" function), which results in the generated url not to have this node's ID (just it's parent).

What is the purpose of 'properties' on a node request, shouldn't it have its ID?
ID is required to fetch the properties of any object.
In this particular scenario, we have set the urlRoot property of the backbone model, so when we fetch the data, backbone will append the id to the urlRoot if it's available in the model.

Thanks,
Khushboo
Would greatly appreciate some details regarding this issue.

--
Best Regards,

Radoslaw Garbacz
XtremeData Incorporated