Re: The sqlite database - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Khushboo Vashi
Subject Re: The sqlite database
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Jan,

On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 10:06 PM, Jan Birk <jan.g.birk@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for at wonderful product. We are beginning to use it a lot and can foresee the number of PGadmin users climbing to over 300.

In order to easily maintain the users, ex

- create and drop users
- change X settings for Y number of users

It  would be nice to integrate the PGadmin tasks in our other maintenance tasks - via sqlite call directly.

Is there any docs regarding the datamodel in the sqlite db? Is there any recommendations ?

No, The documentation is not available for the same.
Thanks again for PGadmin :-)

If there are any plans for supporting postgres as db - then you have our vote :-)

The similar request has been made by another user. You can track the progress on that with https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/3336
Best

Jan

Thanks,