pgAdmin user types survey - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Shirley Wang
Subject pgAdmin user types survey
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hello!

Below is a link to a survey to help us learn more about the types of pgAdmin users at your company.

We (Pivotal team) will compile the results of the survey and share them with the community. The results will help us further understand the types of users of pgAdmin and create better experiences for everyone.

Here's the link to the survey:

This should take about 10 minutes to complete. Please feel free to share this link with others if you think they are able to fill out the survey.

Please contact me or Rob (cc'd) if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Shirley