The sqlite database - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Jan Birk
Subject The sqlite database
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

Thanks for at wonderful product. We are beginning to use it a lot and
can foresee the number of PGadmin users climbing to over 300.

In order to easily maintain the users, ex

- create and drop users
- change X settings for Y number of users

It  would be nice to integrate the PGadmin tasks in our other
maintenance tasks - via sqlite call directly.

Is there any docs regarding the datamodel in the sqlite db? Is there any
recommendations ?

Thanks again for PGadmin :-)

If there are any plans for supporting postgres as db - then you have our
vote :-)

Best

Jan

--