Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Khushboo Vashi
Subject Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

On Thu, Aug 17, 2023 at 2:50 PM Sahil Harpal <sahilharpal1234@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, 17 Aug 2023 at 14:39, Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Sample data of my system to fix this issue:
  1. process331:
    1. memory_bytes:null
    2. memory_usage:null
    3. name:"QuickLookUIServi"
    4. pid:938
    5. row_number:331
Okay, so it is an issue of null value then.
Are null values being returned for all processes or only for specific ones?
It returns null for some of the processes, not for all.

Also can you please verify it by running "SELECT * FROM pg_sys_cpu_memory_by_process();" query in the query tool? Just want to ensure I'm not making mistakes while processing the queries output.