Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - PostgreSQL deployment on Amazon RDS - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Khushboo Vashi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - PostgreSQL deployment on Amazon RDS
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

On Mon, Feb 14, 2022 at 2:17 PM Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Khushboo

Jenkins is failing after committing the patch with error:
13:40:05 sed: couldn't edit venv/bin/__pycache__: not a regular file
13:40:05 The command "sed -i 's/#!.*\/python3/#\!\/usr\/pgadmin4\/venv\/bin\/python3/g' venv/bin/*" failed in "_create_python_virtualenv" with exit code 4.

API test cases for Utilities are failing.
Please find the attached patch to fix the API test cases.

Thanks,
Khushboo