Re: default role privileges - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Khushboo Vashi
Subject Re: default role privileges
Date
List pgadmin-support

On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 3:06 PM Michael Shapiro <mshapiro51@gmail.com> wrote:
I ran this in one of my databases

 ALTER DEFAULT PRIVILEGES FOR ROLE some_role REVOKE EXECUTE ON FUNCTIONS FROM PUBLIC:

I can not see this default privilege anywhere in PgAdmin4 (nor in PgAdmin3).
I see no default privileges for roles on the SQL for the role.
Default privileges can be applied on tables, sequences,  types and on functions only, so why roles?
I do see default privileges on the SQL for the database itself, but not the one I added above.
You can create this bug @ https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4 with the proper steps to reproduce it.
(Also, the last example on the help page show creating an EDB role, but the discussion below talks about a role called "alice")