Re: PostGre compatible to RHEL 6.1 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Christopher Browne
Subject Re: PostGre compatible to RHEL 6.1
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 7:23 AM, Yaamini Bist <yaamini.bist@ericsson.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It would be really great if you can provide me information Is PostGre compatible to RHEL 6.1 ?

This is a mailing list for addressing bugs that are found with PostgreSQL.

There isn't any such system as "PostGre", and whether that is
compatible with a particular Linux-based system is not a bug in
PostgreSQL.

If you were interested in what support there is for PostgreSQL in
RHEL, you might want to check with the vendor.  They document this
reasonably well, even within their marketing literature.  See:
<http://www.redhat.com/rhel/server/>