Re: BUG #7550: NULL result when coercing a subquery result into an array - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From tom Tom
Subject Re: BUG #7550: NULL result when coercing a subquery result into an array
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Ok, I will try. I apologize, I made a mistake in the original post:
'J. P. Bickella' returns the correct array and 'J. P. Bickell' returns
NULL. That's what you get for posting in a hurry!

This is the first time I have run this query, so I don't know if it
affects previous versions.

~Tom