pgAdmin feature request: SQLite interface - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Tom Browder
Subject pgAdmin feature request: SQLite interface
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
I have been watching this project off and on over the years and it has
become a very useful and capable cross-platform product.  One of the
features I would like to have is the capability to use an SQLite DB
with pgAdmin.

I am not familiar at all yet with the pgAdmin source but is it modular
enough so that an SQLite (or any other DB) capability could be
reasonably easily incorporated?  If so, I would be glad to help work
on such a project.

Best regards,

-Tom