Re: Support reset of Shared objects statistics in "pg_stat_reset" function - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Sadhuprasad Patro
Subject Re: Support reset of Shared objects statistics in "pg_stat_reset" function
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> 3) I am attaching a .sql file. We can add similar types of test cases for shared tables.
> Ex: first reset stats for all shared tables using pg_stat_reset and then check stats for all shared tables(all should
bezero)

Adding a new test case for this looks difficult as results are not
consistent when the testcase added to automation. There may be some
possible delay as collector process has to reset the statistics in
background...
So Not adding any testcase and I think for the same reason there are
no existing test case for this stat reset.

Thanks & Regards
SadhuPrasad