[Tiny Debug Issue] Undefined Reference problem encountered during compile - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From 이재훈
Subject [Tiny Debug Issue] Undefined Reference problem encountered during compile
Date
Re: [Tiny Debug Issue] Undefined Reference problem encounteredduring compile  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
List pgsql-hackers
First of all, thank you for listening to this mail.

As I mentioned in the title, I got a undefined reference in compiling time.
The reason that I wonder is that I surely add header file for the function.

In more detail,

I want to use TransactionIdEquals() function in freelist.c file.
Then, I included a header file, "access/xact.h" for the function.

However, in make command, compiler send implicit declaration of function warning and then undefined reference at linking time.

How could I overcome this problem? :(