how do I suggest a small docs change? - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From J Connolly
Subject how do I suggest a small docs change?
Date
Re: [DOCS] how do I suggest a small docs change?  (David G Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-docs
Hi, just wondering how to suggest a small change to the docs. On a related note, if the source was on github it would be easier for people like me to suggest a change.

Here's the suggested change:
The tutorial at (http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.4/static/tutorial-transactions.html) should use integers (i.e. cents) when dealing with currency. Tangential to the point of that page, but important given that it's a page targeted at beginners.

Thanks!

Jay Connolly, founder
o: (866) 486-2917
m: (310) 430-0717