Re: Unrecognized service - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Augori
Subject Re: Unrecognized service
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Adrian,

I don't know the answer to #1. Was that a wildcard search?

As for #2, I should have been more clear, that's not a check that it does every night.  I just ran that check when it seemed to be down.  It has been a long time to since I've worked with it, so I didn't correctly recall that I needed to look for postgresql-9.2 and not just postgresql.   The problem came up because the nightly process (a Python script that uses psycopg2) tried to, but couldn't connect to postgresql-9.2 server.

Does that make more sense?