libpq: COPY FROM STDIN BINARY of arrays - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dominique Devienne
Subject libpq: COPY FROM STDIN BINARY of arrays
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I already use arrays fine (e.g. text[]) in BINARY mode binds (with prepared statement or not).
I already use COPY FROM STDIN BINARY fine, with scalar values.

But for the 1st time, I'm combining COPY with arrays,
and it is NOT fine yet :(

#08P01: ERROR:  insufficient data left in message
CONTEXT:  COPY UT_LibPQ_copy_arrays, line 1, column ptys

Does the wire-format of arrays differ between binary-binds and binary-copy?
Any pointers to what I could look at, to resolve this? doc? code? example?

Thanks, --DD

PS: If that helps, I'm willing to detail the break-down of all values / bytes I'm sending