Re: A qsort template - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From John Naylor
Subject Re: A qsort template
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Here is the updated insertion sort threshold patch based on Thomas'
experimental v4 0010, with adjusted regression test output. I only
found a couple places where it could make sense to add sort keys to
test queries, but 1) not enough to make a big difference and 2) the
adjustments looked out of place, so I decided to just update all the
regression tests in one go. Since the patch here is a bit more (and
less) involved than Thomas' 0010, I'm going to refrain from committing
until it gets review. If not in the next couple days, I will bring it
up at the beginning of the v16 cycle.

--
John Naylor
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com