Re: Rework of collation code, extensibility - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From John Naylor
Subject Re: Rework of collation code, extensibility
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Sun, Dec 18, 2022 at 10:28 AM Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:

> It seems the `else` is not needed (since when the if branch is taken, we return from the func).

By that same logic, this review comment is not needed, since compiler vendors don't charge license fees by the number of keywords. ;-)
Joking aside, we don't really have a project style preference for this case.

> nul-terminate -> null-terminate

NUL is a common abbreviation for the zero byte (but not for zero pointers). See the ascii manpage.

--
John Naylor
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com