Re: RDS Postgres & FreeableMemory issues - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From khan Affan
Subject Re: RDS Postgres & FreeableMemory issues
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi

Unfortunately, there's no built-in functionality within RDS to view historical RAM usage by PostgreSQL processes directly, You can use some approaches that might have insight into your RAM load.
Analyze RDS cloud watch logs, long queries, connection spikes, and CPU utilization.
If this didn't work, go for RDS support so that they can show you the Pg_stat_activity view because, generally, they don't offer it.(Enabling extended statistics or setting up custom CloudWatch metrics might require coordination with AWS support.)
Thanks

Regards

Muhammad Affan (아판)

PostgreSQL Technical Support Engineer / Pakistan R&D

Interlace Plaza 4th floor, Twinhub office, 32 I8 Markaz, Islamabad, Pakistan