Subscription Mess... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jerry LeVan
Subject Subscription Mess...
Date
List pgsql-general
Please excuse the intrusion...

Last week, my subscription to pgsql-general quit coming to my mailbox...

I logged into my account at postgresql.org and it showed that I was
stilled subscribed.

In desperation I changed my email address ( to my gmail account) and the subscription started
arriving again.

While this was happening I switched over to imap for my home network....

When I try to read the digests on my Fedora boxen, the actual message
content is missing from many of the messages (but all of the headers are
present).

I thought that perhaps Evolution ( the mail client in Fedora 12) might
be having problems parsing the digest so I tried logging back into
my postgresql account to see if there is a plain text option for the digest.

Unfortunately the postgresql mail system will not let me login. It claims
that the credentials are not valid.

When I ask the mail system to send instructions on changing the password
to my address, it says it sent mail but nothing ever arrives ( I even
tried my old address but again nothing ever arrives...)...

I just got another digest while composing this message...

I *can* read the digest on my mac and I can use a browser to see the
digest at gmail.com.

How can I get control of my account again?

Are there any options that perhaps would work so evolution can properly
display the digests?

Thanks,

Jerry