Re: Query performs badly with materialize node - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alban Hertroys
Subject Re: Query performs badly with materialize node
Date
List pgsql-general
On 23 September 2011 12:31, Ingmar Brouns <swingi@gmail.com> wrote:

> In short: if you want to get useful commentary on your problem, you
> need to provide a more complete picture.
>
>                        regards, tom lane

I've posted the query plans now several times to this list, but they
do not show up, almost as if being caught by a spam filter or
something. I've wrote to pgsql-general-owner about this a few days ago
but haven't received a reply. Am I missing something?

Kind regards,

Ingmar

GMail says you may not be who you say you are, so there is something going on with your mails that's suspicious to some systems.