Re: Query performs badly with materialize node - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ingmar Brouns
Subject Re: Query performs badly with materialize node
Date
List pgsql-general

> In short: if you want to get useful commentary on your problem, you
> need to provide a more complete picture.
>
>                        regards, tom lane

I've posted the query plans now several times to this list, but they
do not show up, almost as if being caught by a spam filter or
something. I've wrote to pgsql-general-owner about this a few days ago
but haven't received a reply. Am I missing something?

Kind regards,

Ingmar