Re: BUG #13733: ~/.psql_history* corrupted - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From E. Sambo
Subject Re: BUG #13733: ~/.psql_history* corrupted
Date
List pgsql-bugs
This has been fixed in https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew/issues/45405
Thank you everyone for your valuable help

On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 3:03 PM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:

> On 11/2/15 2:14 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> > $ xml2-config --libs
> > -lxml2
> > $ xml2-config --cflags

-I/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.11.sdk/usr/include/libxml2