Re: PostgreSQL <-> Babelfish integration - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Matthias van de Meent
Subject Re: PostgreSQL <-> Babelfish integration
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 15 Feb 2021 at 17:01, Finnerty, Jim <jfinnert@amazon.com> wrote:

> We are applying the Babelfish commits to the REL_12_STABLE branch now, and the plan is to merge them into the
REL_13_STABLEand master branch ASAP after that.  There should be a publicly downloadable git repository before very
long.

Hi,

Out of curiosity, are you able to share the status on the publication
of this repository?

I mainly ask this because I haven't seen any announcements from Amazon
/ AWS regarding the publication of the Babelfish project since the
start of this thread, and the relevant websites [0][1][2] also do not
appear to have seen an update. The last mention of babelfish in a
thread here on -hackers also only seem to date back to late March.

Kind regards,

Matthias van de Meent

[0] https://babelfish-for-postgresql.github.io/babelfish-for-postgresql/
[1] https://aws.amazon.com/rds/aurora/babelfish/