Re: Regression tests for MobilityDB: Continous shutdowns at a random step - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Regression tests for MobilityDB: Continous shutdowns at a random step
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Esteban Zimanyi <esteban.zimanyi@ulb.be> writes:
> However, I continuously receive at a random step in the process the
> following error in the log file

> 2021-08-25 16:48:13.608 CEST [22375] LOG:  received fast shutdown request

This indicates that something sent the postmaster SIGINT.
You need to look around for something in your test environment
that would do that.  Possibly you need to decouple the test
processes from your terminal session?