Re: Postgres upgrade 12 - issues with OIDs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Venkata B Nagothi
Subject Re: Postgres upgrade 12 - issues with OIDs
Date
List pgsql-general
Coming back to this thread after a while.. we have to remove OID on a 6 TB (5 TB of indexes) table and ALTER TABLE is gonna block the table and is gonna take hours...

We operate on pretty much 0 outage.... we do have a passive site on which we will be doing the activity.. if not ALTER TABLE.. is there any other way to achieve this ? I think logical replication does not allow replicating from one table to another ?

Regards,
Ven