Re: Memory consumed by child SpecialJoinInfo in partitionwise join planning - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ashutosh Bapat
Subject Re: Memory consumed by child SpecialJoinInfo in partitionwise join planning
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Mar 25, 2024 at 2:47 PM Amit Langote <amitlangote09@gmail.com> wrote:
> Attached patches
> Squashed your 0001 and 0002 into 0001. I have also reworded the commit message to reflect the latest code changes.
> 0002 has some minor edits. Please feel free to include or reject when committing the patch.

I've pushed this now.

Thanks a lot.

When updating the commit message, I realized that you had made the
right call to divide the the changes around not translating the dummy
SpecialJoinInfos into a separate patch.  So, I pushed it like that.

Ok. Thanks for separating the changes.

--
Best Wishes,
Ashutosh Bapat