Re: Avoid unused value (src/fe_utils/print.c) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ranier Vilela
Subject Re: Avoid unused value (src/fe_utils/print.c)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Em sex., 21 de jul. de 2023 às 09:13, Karina Litskevich <litskevichkarina@gmail.com> escreveu:

On Wed, Jul 12, 2023 at 1:46 AM Ranier Vilela <ranier.vf@gmail.com> wrote:
 As there is consensus to keep the no-op assignment,
I will go ahead and reject the patch.

In your patch you suggest removing two assignments, and we only have
consensus to keep one of them. The other one is an obvious no-op.

I attached a patch that removes only one assignment. Could you please try
it and check whether Coverity is still complaining about need_recordsep
variable?
Yeah.
Checked today, Coverity does not complain about need_recordsep.

best regards,
Ranier Vilela