Re: Add pg_get_acl() function get the ACL for a database object - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ranier Vilela
Subject Re: Add pg_get_acl() function get the ACL for a database object
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Em qua., 19 de jun. de 2024 às 10:26, Joel Jacobson <joel@compiler.org> escreveu:
Hi Ranier,

Thanks for looking at this.

I've double-checked the patch I sent, and it works fine.

I think I know the cause of your problem:

Since this is a catalog change, you need to run `make clean`, to ensure the catalog is rebuilt,
followed by the usual `make && make install`.

You also need to run `initdb` to create a new database cluster, with the new catalog version.

Let me know if you need more specific instructions.
Sorry, sorry but I'm on Windows -> meson.

Double checked with:
ninja clean
ninja
ninja install