Re: Use array as object (src/fe_utils/parallel_slot.c) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ranier Vilela
Subject Re: Use array as object (src/fe_utils/parallel_slot.c)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Em qui., 11 de ago. de 2022 às 09:52, Ranier Vilela <ranier.vf@gmail.com> escreveu:
Hi,

One other case suspicious, which I think deserves a conference.
At function wait_on_slots (src/fe_utils/parallel_slot.c)
The variable "slots" are array, but at function call SetCancelConn,
"slots" are used as an object, which at the very least would be suspicious.
Introduced the affected function.
I'm not sure you're having problems, but using arrays as single pointer is not recommended.

regards,
Ranier Vilela