Postgres jdbc transactions - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Olivier Thomas
Subject Postgres jdbc transactions
Date
Re: Postgres jdbc transactions  (Guillaume Cottenceau <gc@mnc.ch>)
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

I am having a hard time to manage transactions with Postgres 8.3.

I am using latest Postgres jdbc driver and apached dbutils library.
After getting a connexion I am trying to set Connection objet to autocommit "false" but I get an error message from DB saying that setting autocommit to off is no longer supported.
Therefore, when I'm trying to call "rollcack" at the en d of my code, I am rejected sayning that my DB is in autocommit true.
Can you tell me what I am doing wrong or which library I should use ?
so far I have found no example   on the web...

Thanks
O.