Re: Please take part in the PostgreSQL ecosystem survey - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Sumedh Pathak
Subject Re: Please take part in the PostgreSQL ecosystem survey
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hello,

Sumedh from Citus here. I can post it as a poll, but that will only include the top-level choice of the Software Category. HN poll doesn't have an interface like Google form, and has no way to get the second-level information of the specific application in that category. That remaining information would have to be solicited via the comments. Is that OK? Or is there some change you'd like to make to the poll.
The text description would also need to be modified a bit due to this. The current text walks people through the structure of the form, so we'd have to simplify it. If the above works, I can modify it, and also happy for you to send me a modified poll and text for me to post.

Thanks,
- Sumedh

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 8:21 PM, Tsunakawa, Takayuki <tsunakawa.takay@jp.fujitsu.com> wrote:
Hi Umur,

> From: pgsql-advocacy-owner@postgresql.org
> Hi Takayuki, happy to help on posting to HN.

Thank you so much!  I'd like you to do so by all means.  Could you tell me the URL of the post when you've posted?

Justin,
Thank you for your reference to CitusDB.  Your help made this come true.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa