PipelineDB Enterprise Now Available - clustering, HA, and realtime alerting - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From Jeff Ferguson
Subject PipelineDB Enterprise Now Available - clustering, HA, and realtime alerting
Date
List pgsql-announce
Hi All,

I just wanted to quickly let you know that we publicly released PipelineDB Enterprise, the commercial edition of the streaming-SQL database we built, which is based on the PostgreSQL 9.4 core, today.  PipelineDB Enterprise adds horizontal scaling, realtime alerting, high availability, and some other features to the open-source core in a "bolt on" capacity."  We'll be refactoring to PostgreSQL 9.5 this quarter.

We felt that offering a commercial edition of PipelineDB was the optimal balance between supporting our open-source product and community and being accountable to our investors in a self-sustaining way.  The proceeds from the commercial edition will enable us to continue to develop the open-source core for the long term and give back to the PostgreSQL community, from whom we have received so much.

Please free to check out our TechCrunch article and blog post if you're interested.  We'd love to get a test version of the new product to any of you who are interested.  Please email enterprise@pipelinedb.com if you'd like to try PipelineDB Enterprise.

Thanks!
Jeff

--
Jeff Ferguson