Re: BUG #14441: trim function bug (hit a keyword somewhere internally) - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From mark pether
Subject Re: BUG #14441: trim function bug (hit a keyword somewhere internally)
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Sorry, I misread the document it's not a bug, doco was unclear.

It replaces the largest match which may be all characters or simply
individual characters. I realised this after I created the bug.

I have switched to REGEXP_REPLACE to do the correct operation.

Regards