Re: BUG #15708: RLS 'using' running as wrong user when called from a view - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Daurnimator
Subject Re: BUG #15708: RLS 'using' running as wrong user when called from a view
Date
Re: BUG #15708: RLS 'using' running as wrong user when called from a view  (Dean Rasheed <dean.a.rasheed@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-bugs
On Wed, 27 Mar 2019 at 23:46, Dean Rasheed <dean.a.rasheed@gmail.com> wrote:
> On second thoughts, it actually needs to be in
> get_row_security_policies(), after making copies of the quals from the
> policies, otherwise it would be scribbling on the copies from the
> relcache. Actually that makes the code change a bit simpler too.

Thanks for writing the patch!

I'm sad this missed the last commit fest; I think this bug might be
causing security issues in a few deployments.
Could you submit the patch for the next commit fest?