Re: TupleDescCopy doesn't clear atthasdef, attnotnull, attidentity - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Munro
Subject Re: TupleDescCopy doesn't clear atthasdef, attnotnull, attidentity
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 12:29 PM, Thomas Munro
<thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> If there is any system where sizeof(FormData_pg_attribute) !=
> (offsetof(FormData_pg_attribute,attcollation) + sizeof(Oid)), won't
> load_relcache_init_file() get upset?  Oh, I see it would just go to
> read_failed and then "do it the hard way".

This doesn't make any sense, we're free to change that file format in
a major release anyway.  I withdraw that comment!

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com