Re: BUG #15548: Unaccent does not remove combining diacritical characters - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Thomas Munro
Subject Re: BUG #15548: Unaccent does not remove combining diacritical characters
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 7:45 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> You are registered as a reviewer and committer of the last patch of
> this thread:
>
> Are you planning to look at it or should I jump in?  I have not looked
> at the patch status in depth yet.

Thanks for the reminder.  I looked at this a couple of weeks ago when
you ping me off-list, but I see we're still waiting for a rebase.
Hugh, can you please post a new patch?  The approach looks right to me
(simply replace the composing diacritics with nothing), so if you post
a new version I'll  double check with that test case I came up with
earlier, and then I'll be happy to commit it.

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com