Re: BUG #15548: Unaccent does not remove combining diacriticalcharacters - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: BUG #15548: Unaccent does not remove combining diacriticalcharacters
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Thomas,

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 03:09:45PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> OK, committed then. I have yet to study yet the other part of the
> proposal regarding diatritical characters.  Patch 3 has a conflict for
> the regression tests, so a rebase would be needed.  That's not a big
> deal though to resolve the conflict.  I am also a bit confused by the
> newly-generated unaccent.rules.  Why nothing shows up for the second
> column (around line 414 for example)?  Shouldn't we have mapping
> characters?

You are registered as a reviewer and committer of the last patch of
this thread:
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/21/1924/

Are you planning to look at it or should I jump in?  I have not looked
at the patch status in depth yet.
--
Michael

Attachment