Re: BUG #15548: Unaccent does not remove combining diacritical characters - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Hugh Ranalli
Subject Re: BUG #15548: Unaccent does not remove combining diacritical characters
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Mon, 28 Jan 2019 at 02:27, Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Thanks for the reminder.  I looked at this a couple of weeks ago when
you ping me off-list, but I see we're still waiting for a rebase.
Hugh, can you please post a new patch?  The approach looks right to me
(simply replace the composing diacritics with nothing), so if you post
a new version I'll  double check with that test case I came up with
earlier, and then I'll be happy to commit it.

Hi Thomas,
My apologies; I hadn't realised I was supposed to do this. A rebased version of patch 03 is attached. Let me know if you have any questions or need any changes.

Best wishes,
Hugh
Attachment