Re: Patch proposal: query result history in psql - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Maciej Gajewski
Subject Re: Patch proposal: query result history in psql
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Polished version of the patch.

* The feature is disabled by default, enabled by backslash command
\ans. Additionaly, \ansclean cleans the result history.
* Escaping is applied when building COPY IN string

This is patch is a diff between master:230e92c and
https://github.com/maciekgajewski/psql-ans.git:2997f9c

Maciek

On 16 May 2013 19:18, David E. Wheeler <david@justatheory.com> wrote:
> On May 16, 2013, at 7:02 AM, Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri@2ndQuadrant.fr> wrote:
>
>>> I find this feature quite useful, but I understand that my use case
>>> may be quite unique.
>>
>> Just to say that I too find what you've done quite useful. Please add
>> your patch to the next commit fest for consideration in 9.4!
>
> FYI, you can add it here:
>
>   https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view?id=18
>
> Best,
>
> David